A lot of people are getting their accounts approved and the boys are getting bombarded with messages. Instead of replying to each and every message they decided to do a whole episode on what you should be doing. They explain what you should be doing if you just had your account approved.
Listed below is the 10 tips for beginners and they discuss each of them.
1. Read the Terms and Conditions
2. Decide to outsource or design yourself
3. See what is already selling (Amazon DS Quick View with Merch Research)
4. Learn how to Search for Trademarks
5. Don’t fall in love with the design, move on to the next. Get out there
6. Promote in the beginning – Instagram with proper hashtags, Pinterest, FB
7. Test and observe, give about 6 weeks to see some result
8. Start designing the next 10 designs to mix and match
9. Goal is to sell 10, don’t worry about sales, you just want to tier up
10. When you tier up to 25, now mix in trendy with niches with holidays (3-5 per niche)