Everything listed here is a product or service that I personally pay for and use in my business. To be transparent most of the products listed here is an affiliate link. However, I will never recommend something I personally don’t use. The only thing I ask is that if you do decide to purchase any of these products or services to please use the links I provide here so I can get credit. It won’t cost you a penny more to purchase any of these products or services through my affiliate links. I want to be honest and ethical and recommend nothing but the best products on the market.
- If you haven’t heard about Mike Gual, then chances are you been living under a rock. In two years Mike made over a million dollars in royalty with only 160 shirts live. How did he do it? He hit up local businesses and offered them a solution to their apparel needs. If you want to know exactly how he did it, then enroll in his Local Merch Course today.
- The Merch by Amazon marketplace has gotten very saturated and our designs are getting lost with so much competition. Amazon themselves said that we need to separate ourselves from the rest of the herd. Besides having good designs we need to drive traffic to listings. Pinterest for Merch by Amazon is an in-depth course by Teresa Rose on how to drive traffic to your listing leveraging Pinterest.
- Creative Market is an online marketplace where you can purchase a vast array of design assets from vector graphics to stock photography. All products are submitted by independent designers from around the world. They have weekly deals including free goods, which can all be found on their website.
- Fontbundles.net is a discount site where you can download premium fonts at a discounted price. They have free fonts as well but typically they are just for personal use. They offer a huge inventory from both a single font to a bundle set all at a discounted price.
- Mightydeals.com is a daily discount site that provides great deals for designers and developers. They have just about everything from premium fonts to WordPress themes. They have free deals as well. This is a great resource for people looking to scale up their font and graphic collection for their Merch by Amazon business.
- MyFonts.com is a digital fonts distributor that represents some of the most popular type foundries. You can find classic typefaces such as Futura and Akzidenz-Grotesk alongside newer fonts. As of December 2016, they have fonts from over 1400 foundries for sale.
- Pixelo is another site that offers premium bundles. They offer some of the best products for both designers and web professionals.
- Although I enjoy using WordPress when it comes to an e-commerce site there is no other option than Shopify. Shopify was specifically designed by developers for retailers to have an online presence. It is intuitive and the most complete out of the box platform that integrates well to collect payments. They have great customer support and while it does cost money the plans are reasonable and they offer a free 14-day trial.
- I am not a fan of GoDaddy at all. I absolutely despise using any of their products and services and yet they’re listed on my resources page. As much as I hate saying this they got one thing right with GoDaddy Bookkeeping. This is by far the easiest bookkeeping software in my opinion and the most used in the reselling community. The simple dashboard is easy to navigate and the user interface is less convoluted compared to their other products and services.
- MileIQ is an app that keeps track of your mileage automatically without having to use the traditional pen and pad. The way MileIQ works is that it detects movement at a certain speed and then automatically starts logging your miles. This will be the best money you will spend when it comes to your business and you will never leave money on the table again when it comes to logging your miles.
- I know many of you are not Photoshop experts and if you are sometimes you just want to save serious time. PlaceIt is an awesome service that creates mockups of your shirts in less than a minute. PlaceIt will save you time and you can focus on doing other things such as designing more shirts and marketing.
- If you’re working remotely like a coworking space or anywhere in the world for that matter then Dropbox is essential. You can save and access all your files anywhere in the world. Currently, you get 2 GB of free space when signing up and can get 1 TB of space with Dropbox Pro, which is what I have and cost $99.00 per year.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is a software suite that offers a collection of apps for graphic design, photography, video editing and web development in the cloud. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is recognized as the leading standard software in the photography and design industry. There are various types of free software available similar to Photoshop and Illustrator but if you want to take your Merch by Amazon business seriously I highly recommend investing in Adobe CC.